Covid-19 Shipping Updates
New Zealand is currently in alert level 4 restrictions. As an Auckland based business we will be affected by any regional updates concerning the Auckland region. We are unable to ship any orders at alert level 4 unless they are considered essential as per this site.
What products are affected?
Categories of non-food consumer products that are essential include:
- necessary clothing, footwear and bedding
- urgently required white ware and appliances: such as fridges, heaters, washing machines and dryers, vacuum cleaners, fans and dehumidifiers
- urgently required cooking, cleaning and laundry equipment
- medicinal and hygiene products: such as medication, PPE, first aid products, soaps, shampoos, moisturisers and hand sanitisers
- urgently required items for transport maintenance: such as bike and automotive parts and repair kits
- materials for urgent home repair
- urgently required communication devices: such as mobile phones, computer equipment, modems and internet equipment, televisions and radios
- urgently required educational materials and books
- urgently required home office equipment.
We are currently unable to ship all products and orders until we are at alert level 3;
We are still able to take all website orders, but unable to ship until given further updates from the Government.